Choose from one time, monthly, or yearly contributions.
How your donation helps:
or $300 a year helps provide tutoring or coaching for a girl.
or $600 a year sponsors the participation of a girl in all Girls Kick programming.
Many things that we might take for granted are luxuries for young soccer players in Africa. You can donate or help collect new and gently used soccer gear to support Girls Kick’s programs. This is a great way to become self-aware of our fortunes and move to become a more involved member of our global communities. Soccer is a unifying force that brings together people of all backgrounds and has the power to open doors, hearts and minds of those who play or give to the sport.
There are many reasons for and ways to volunteer with Girls Kicks. You can volunteer with friends or as a family, with teammates or colleagues.
Reasons to volunteer
- to share a skill or talent
- to get to know a new community
- to demonstrate commitment to a great cause
- to gain leadership skills
- to have an impact and help a young girl achieve her dreams
Ways to volunteer
- Start a Fundraiser
- Help with event planning and staffing
- Help with gear collection / preparation / delivery
- Share a skill, expertise or a talent
- Put a team together for a fundraising soccer tournament
- Help raise awareness
- Mentor a young girl in the program